Employee training and sales enablement webinars that are sure to inspire – and entertain.
2019 Training Trends
Cutting Edge is Closer Than You Think
Thursday, January 31st, 2019, 1:30 pm EST
At the start of a new year, you may be feeling pressure to make your training or sales enablement program “cutting edge.” But what does that mean in 2019, and what’s really worth the investment? In this webinar, we’ll highlight the top training trends for 2019 and show how they’re accessible, affordable, and within your reach.
Join us for this interactive webinar where we’ll provide:
• Insight into 4 of the top training trends for 2019 that are worth investing in
• Actionable tips to help you evaluate what’s right for your training program
• Sneak peek into one AI tool and its practical L&D uses cases
Increase Training Completion Rates by 5X with The Spoke® LMS
Weekly on Wednesdays, 11:00 am or 1:00 pm EST
In an ideal world, employees would complete training with gusto, but in reality, they need a little nudge. That’s why we built our LMS Spoke®.
Spoke can help your company:
Drive 4X more usage than your current platform and increase your ROI
• Increase speed to employee competencies
• Create a culture of continuous learning with 2.5X increase in non-required training
• Learn why companies like Comcast, PNC Bank, Anthem, Tupperware, and Hilton partner with Unboxed.
Missed one of our past webinars? Never fear! You can still watch them.
Why Tupperware is Going Global with Spoke® LMS
Like many Fortune 500 companies, Tupperware has a growing multinational workforce, which increases their need to deliver training in several languages in addition to English.
Join Matthew Adnams, Sr. Instructional Designer/Facilitator at Tupperware, and Dave Romero, Chief Product Officer at Unboxed Technology, for a conversational webinar where you’ll learn:
- The challenges and opportunities of training a global workforce
- How the Spoke® LMS simplifies training in multiple languages
- How a sense of community within the organization can flourish
with a multi-lingual platform
Modernize Your Training to Maximize Its Impact and Scalability
According to a recent CEB (now Gartner) study, modern digital learners place the highest value on an effortless learning experience. And recently, the Challenger™ team partnered with Unboxed to apply this insight to their own learning portfolio to create additional scale and maximize business results.
Join Jim Coe, Content Strategy Manager at Unboxed Technology, and Lauren Graves, Lead Learning Designer at Challenger, to learn strategies and practical advice on how to:
- Deliver an effortless and ‘sticky’ learning experience
- Maximize business impact from learning investments
- Diversify content delivery modalities
- Modernize and refresh digital content
Prepare, Perform, Improve – Closing the Skills Gap with Training and Technology
In 2018, 92% of U.S.-based employers reported skill shortages have a negative effect on productivity and job satisfaction. So, how do you not only help employees learn and develop new skills, but also equip managers to assess and coach their teams to greatness?
Join Brian Leach, CEO of Unboxed Training and Technology, and Dave Romero, President and Co-Founder of Unboxed Training and Technology, for an interview-style webinar where you’ll learn how to:
- Help employees master new skills using the “Prepare, Perform, Improve” model
- Equip managers to validate skills and reinforce great behaviors
- Close the skills gap with a strategic mix of training and technology