Employee training and sales enablement webinars that
are sure to inspire and entertain.
Learning in action
How to Increase training ROI with action learning projects
Tuesday, July 16th, 2:00 p.m. EST
According to Training Magazine, the two highest priorities for training in 2019 are increasing the effectiveness and measuring the impact of a training program.
Action learning projects are one way to solve both of these priorities. ALPs show a direct ROI and improve employee performance by using newly learned concepts to solve company challenges in real time. Join this webinar to learn:
• Benefits and concept of action learning projects
• 6 steps to implement these projects with your team next month
• Top ways to measure and prove ROI with ALPs
Increase Training Completion Rates by 5X with The Spoke® LMS
Weekly on Wednesdays at 1:00 p.m. EST
In an ideal world, employees would complete training with gusto, but in reality, they need a little nudge. That’s why we built our LMS Spoke®.
Spoke can help your company:
• Drive 4X more usage than your current platform
• Increase speed to employee competencies
• Create a culture of continuous learning with 2.5X increase in non-required training
Learn why companies like Hilton, PNC Bank, Anthem, Tupperware, and Comcast partner with Unboxed.
Missed one of our past webinars? Never fear! You can still watch them.
3 Secrets on How to Level Up Your Training with Games
Gamification has become an increasingly popular technique to motivate and engage modern learners over the past few years. Especially since the average person consumes nearly 11 hours of media each day and shifts their attention between their smartphone, tablet, and computer 21 times every hour.
But gamification can only motivate a learner but so far.
Studies show that training with actual games can have a greater impact on learner attention, engagement, and knowledge retention. Join us to find out:
• Where games should be leveraged in a learner’s journey
• How often in a curriculum games should be used
• Which type of games should be applied to see the greatest training impact
2019 Training Trends
Cutting Edge is Closer Than You Think
At the start of a new year, you may be feeling pressure to make your training or sales enablement program “cutting edge.” But what does that mean in 2019, and what’s really worth the investment? In this webinar, we’ll highlight the top training trends for 2019 and show how they’re accessible, affordable, and within your reach.
Join us for this interactive webinar where we’ll provide:
• Insight into 4 of the top training trends for 2019 that are worth investing in
• Actionable tips to help you evaluate what’s right for your training program
• Sneak peek into one AI tool and its practical L&D uses cases
Why Tupperware is Going Global with Spoke® LMS
Like many Fortune 500 companies, Tupperware has a growing multinational workforce, which increases their need to deliver training in several languages in addition to English.
Join Matthew Adnams, Sr. Instructional Designer/Facilitator at Tupperware, and Dave Romero, Chief Product Officer at Unboxed Technology, for a conversational webinar where you’ll learn:
- The challenges and opportunities of training a global workforce
- How the Spoke® LMS simplifies training in multiple languages
- How a sense of community within the organization can flourish
with a multi-lingual platform
Modernize Your Training to Maximize Its Impact and Scalability
According to a recent CEB (now Gartner) study, modern digital learners place the highest value on an effortless learning experience. And recently, the Challenger™ team partnered with Unboxed to apply this insight to their own learning portfolio to create additional scale and maximize business results.
Join Jim Coe, Content Strategy Manager at Unboxed Technology, and Lauren Graves, Lead Learning Designer at Challenger, to learn strategies and practical advice on how to:
- Deliver an effortless and ‘sticky’ learning experience
- Maximize business impact from learning investments
- Diversify content delivery modalities
- Modernize and refresh digital content
Prepare, Perform, Improve – Closing the Skills Gap with Training and Technology
In 2018, 92% of U.S.-based employers reported skill shortages have a negative effect on productivity and job satisfaction. So, how do you not only help employees learn and develop new skills, but also equip managers to assess and coach their teams to greatness?
Join Brian Leach, CEO of Unboxed Training and Technology, and Dave Romero, President and Co-Founder of Unboxed Training and Technology, for an interview-style webinar where you’ll learn how to:
- Help employees master new skills using the “Prepare, Perform, Improve” model
- Equip managers to validate skills and reinforce great behaviors
- Close the skills gap with a strategic mix of training and technology
Subscribe to our Webinars
From the latest trends to actionable insights, subscribe to our monthly webinars to stay up-to-date for effective and innovative tips in Sales and L&D.