We believe to truly create a culture of learning in your organization, you must train well and communicate well. So, the latest version of Spoke includes enhancements that bridge the gap between training and communication, creating a one-stop-shop for everything employees need to do their job.
Here’s a quick video that highlights the new enhancements.
Want all the juicy details? Keep reading.
With a completely redesigned News experience for both admins and learners, it’s easier than ever to quickly create and publish targeted, visual news posts to announce new training, share important company updates, and keep teams in the know. Think of it as a well-targeted company blog.
Admins can now:
- create highly-visual News posts using images, videos, and rich text
- organize posts using custom categories and tags
- target posts to specific teams so learners only see content that’s relevant to them
- prioritize the most important posts using the Spotlight widget on the learner Dashboard, or by marking posts as “Featured” on the News homepage
Learners can now:
- see the most important updates first in the Spotlight widget on their dashboard and in the new ‘Featured’ section on the News homepage
- experience highly-visual content on the new News Post page, just like they would with their favorite website or blog
- mark posts as “Helpful”
- filter and sort posts based on date, categories, tags, and “Most Helpful”
Here’s a screenshot of the enhanced Spoke News homepage.
Email Newsletters & Notifications
This release also brings two new email capabilities that increase training engagement by allowing admins to send compelling, action-oriented emails that encourage your team to return to Spoke to continue training and stay up to date.
Admins can configure a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly email newsletter that serves as a Spoke digest for all users and are designed to include content and metrics from across Spoke, including:
- company announcements
- latest News articles
- recently added resources
- a user’s recent activity, training progress, and upcoming training
Plus, users can now receive email notifications whenever admins publish new News posts. The enhanced email notifications for News posts are designed to fit the new look and feel of Spoke’s enhanced News section and ensure everyone gets the just-in-time info they need.
Here’s an example of an email notification from a recently created News post.
Show Me More
Want to see the latest version of Spoke in action? Contact us. We’d love to show you Spoke can help you train, engage, and reward your teams.