We Want You
We always want to meet talented people. If you’re a graphic designer, a developer, a writer, or you can sell igloos to eskimos, we want to hear how you can help our team grow.
Unboxed is nothing without our team. We’re committed to taking care of each other inside and outside of our exposed brick walls to keep us at our professional and personal best.
- Health, vision, dental, and short-term disability insurance
- Unboxed Fitness Challenges
- Company-sponsored health and wellness initiatives
- Impromptu walks around Monument Avenue
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- 401(k) with company match, plus a financial advisor (financial health matters, too)
- Books, books, and more books
- Company-paid classes, conferences, and workshops
- Refining our respective crafts with local groups like AIGA Richmond, RVA Product Management, and others
- Internal workshops and training on topics like Emotional Intelligence, Franklin Covey’s 7 Habits, and Gallup Strengths Finder
- Happy hours, theme parties, cook-offs, and other monthly team events
- Intense foosball tournaments
- Board game nights
- Going to team member gigs at local breweries, cafés, and restaurants
- Flexible work hours
- Variety of workspace setups like desks, couches, yoga balls, bean bags, etc.
- Work from home (or your local coffee shop) options
- Flexible PTO
- Volunteer opportunities