Careers with Unboxed Training & Technology
Richmond VA based – LMS developers to Sales Positions
Who is Unboxed Training & technology?
Unboxed Training & Technology is a B2B company that creates training and software solutions for companies of all shapes and sizes. Headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, we serve 15+ industries whose clients span six continents. It’s our mission to contribute to the world by creating new ways to educate and empower people.
Help unbox our potential
Unboxed is nothing without our team. We’re committed to taking care of each other inside and outside of our exposed brick walls to keep us at our professional and personal best.
- Health, vision, dental, and short-term disability insurance
- Unboxed Fitness Challenges
- Company-sponsored health and wellness initiatives
- Impromptu walks around Monument Avenue
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- 401(k) with company match, plus a financial advisor (financial health matters, too)
- Company-paid classes, conferences, and workshops
- Refine your craft with local groups like AIGA Richmond, Creative Mornings, RVA Product Management, RVA.js, and others
- Internal workshops and training on topics like Emotional Intelligence, Franklin Covey’s 7 Habits, Gallup Strengths Finder, DISC types, The Art of Feedback
- Happy hours, theme parties, cook-offs, and other monthly team events
- Fundraising and community volunteering
- Intense foosball tournaments
- Team building activities at local breweries, restaurants, and event spaces
- Friendly competitions like ice cream eating contests, drawing battles, and desk decorating
- Flexible work hours
- Variety of workspace setups like adjustable standing desks, couches, yoga balls, bean bags, quiet rooms, agile huddle rooms
- Work from home (or your local coffee shop) options
- Flexible PTO
- Volunteer opportunities
we always want to meet talented people
If you’re a designer or animator, a developer, a writer, or you can sell igloos to Eskimos, we want to hear how you can help our team grow.
Don’t see your dream job? Tell us about it.
We’d love to know how your talents and passions can challenge Unboxed to dream, and do bigger.