Employee Training & Sales Enablement Webinars
Employee training and sales enablement webinars that are sure to inspire and entertain
Closing the emotional intelligence gap
how to set your modern learners up for success
Wednesday, September 25th, 11:30 a.m. EST
Today, 57% of Senior Leaders believe soft skills are more important than hard skills, according to LinkedIn Learning. However, there has been a historical bias towards only providing soft skill training for senior leaders.
Modern learners at all levels deserve a modern approach.
Join our webinar on September 25th at 11:30 a.m. EST to hear:
- Top 5 soft skills that employers agree are most important in today’s workforce
- Practical training techniques including role-play activities that reinforce key behaviors
- Stories from our most successful soft skills programs
Increase Training Completion Rates by 5X with Spoke® LMS
Weekly on Wednesdays at 1:00 p.m. EST
In an ideal world, employees would complete training with gusto, but in reality, they need a little nudge. That’s why we built our LMS Spoke®.
Spoke can help your company:
- Drive 4X more usage than your current platform
- Increase speed to employee competencies
- Create a culture of continuous learning with 2.5X increase in non-required training
Learn why companies like Hilton, PNC Bank, Anthem, Tupperware, and Comcast partner with Unboxed.
Missed one of our past webinars? Never fear! You can still watch them.
10 essential considerations
To Customize or Not to customize your training?
As budgets tighten and workloads expand, delivering content that has an impact is paramount. Choosing the right type of training is critical to optimizing results and your budget. In this webinar, we’ll compare custom and turnkey solutions based on the top considerations, including:
- Best delivery methods based on job, level of employee, and
type of organization
- Average time to create, review, and deploy, off-the-shelf vs.
- How to effectively evaluate the impact on your team
- Training ROI and how to do a simple calculation to find
the best investment
25 Training Tips in 25 Minutes
best practices for maximizing outcomes
You’re busy, your learners are busy, we’re all busy! Find out the shared approaches we’ve seen maximize training outcomes for our clients, and how to incorporate them into your training. On this 30 minute webinar, we’ll touch on:
• Quick tips for storytelling that gets results
• Games that work
• Successful deployment tactics
• Tricks to beat the forgetting curve you can do today
• Crafting content that connects with learners
3 Secrets on How to Level Up Your Training with Games
Gamification has become an increasingly popular technique to motivate and engage modern learners over the past few years. Especially since the average person consumes nearly 11 hours of media each day and shifts their attention between their smartphone, tablet, and computer 21 times every hour.
But gamification can only motivate a learner but so far.
Studies show that training with actual games can have a greater impact on learner attention, engagement, and knowledge retention. Join us to find out:
• Where games should be leveraged in a learner’s journey
• How often in a curriculum games should be used
• Which type of games should be applied to see the greatest training impact
2019 Training Trends
Cutting Edge is Closer Than You Think
At the start of a new year, you may be feeling pressure to make your training or sales enablement program “cutting edge.” But what does that mean in 2019, and what’s really worth the investment? In this webinar, we’ll highlight the top training trends for 2019 and show how they’re accessible, affordable, and within your reach.
Join us for this interactive webinar where we’ll provide:
• Insight into 4 of the top training trends for 2019 that are worth investing in
• Actionable tips to help you evaluate what’s right for your training program
• Sneak peek into one AI tool and its practical L&D uses cases
Why Tupperware is Going Global with Spoke® LMS
Like many Fortune 500 companies, Tupperware has a growing multinational workforce, which increases their need to deliver training in several languages in addition to English.
Join Matthew Adnams, Sr. Instructional Designer/Facilitator at Tupperware, and Dave Romero, Chief Product Officer at Unboxed Technology, for a conversational webinar where you’ll learn:
- The challenges and opportunities of training a global workforce
- How the Spoke® LMS simplifies training in multiple languages
- How a sense of community within the organization can flourish
with a multi-lingual platform
Modernize Your Training to Maximize Its Impact and Scalability
According to a recent CEB (now Gartner) study, modern digital learners place the highest value on an effortless learning experience. And recently, the Challenger™ team partnered with Unboxed to apply this insight to their own learning portfolio to create additional scale and maximize business results.
Join Jim Coe, Content Strategy Manager at Unboxed Technology, and Lauren Graves, Lead Learning Designer at Challenger, to learn strategies and practical advice on how to:
- Deliver an effortless and ‘sticky’ learning experience
- Maximize business impact from learning investments
- Diversify content delivery modalities
- Modernize and refresh digital content
Prepare, Perform, Improve – Closing the Skills Gap with Training and Technology
In 2018, 92% of U.S.-based employers reported skill shortages have a negative effect on productivity and job satisfaction. So, how do you not only help employees learn and develop new skills, but also equip managers to assess and coach their teams to greatness?
Join Brian Leach, CEO of Unboxed Training and Technology, and Dave Romero, President and Co-Founder of Unboxed Training and Technology, for an interview-style webinar where you’ll learn how to:
- Help employees master new skills using the “Prepare, Perform, Improve” model
- Equip managers to validate skills and reinforce great behaviors
- Close the skills gap with a strategic mix of training and technology
Subscribe to our Webinars
From the latest trends to actionable insights, subscribe to our monthly webinars to stay up-to-date for effective and innovative tips in Sales and L&D.